Pete Davidson: Alive from New York (2020) – Comedian and “SNL” star Pete Davidson drops a candid and intimate stand-up special shot live in New York City.
Pete Davidson is an American stand-up comedian, actor, and writer. He is best known for his work on Saturday Night Live, where he has been a cast member since 2014. Davidson has also appeared in films such as Trainwreck (2015), The Big Sick (2017), and King of Staten Island (2020). He is known for his candid and often self-deprecating humor.
Director: Chris Henchy directed Pete Davidson: Alive from New York. Henchy is a writer and producer who has worked on films such as The Hangover (2009), The Hangover Part II (2011), and The Hangover Part III (2013). He also co-created the television series The Mindy Project.
Location: Pete Davidson: Alive from New York was filmed at the Gramercy Theatre in New York City. The Gramercy Theatre is a 1,200-seat music venue and theater located in the Gramercy Park neighborhood of Manhattan.
Size of audience: The audience for Pete Davidson: Alive from New York was approximately 1,200 people.
- “Davidson is a funny, charismatic performer who is not afraid to tackle tough subjects.” – The New York Times
- “Davidson’s stand-up is raw, honest, and often hilarious. He is a rising star in the comedy world.” – The Hollywood Reporter
- “Davidson’s special is a must-see for fans of stand-up comedy. He is a unique talent who is sure to make you laugh.” – Rolling Stone
- “Davidson’s special is a refreshing change of pace from the usual stand-up fare. He is not afraid to be himself, and his honesty is what makes him so funny.” – Variety
- “Davidson is a rising star, and his special is a testament to his talent. He is a funny, honest, and relatable performer who is sure to have a long and successful career.” – The Guardian