Chasing History Radio Podcast is a podcast that explores all aspects of the past, from the well-known to the obscure. The host, Chase Pipes, interviews experts in a variety of fields, including history, archaeology, paleontology, and geology. He also discusses current events and how they relate to the past. Chasing History Radio is a great way to learn about history in a fun and engaging way.
- Chase Pipes is the host and producer of Chasing History Radio. He is a lifelong history buff and has a passion for learning about the past. Chase is also the owner of the Smoky Mountain Relic Room, a museum and store that sells historical artifacts.
- Episode 195: Early Science, Tennessee Fossils & a German Book
In this episode, Chase and Dr. Joyner discuss the history of science in Tennessee. They talk about the work of a German paleontologist who visited the state in 1860 and how his discoveries helped to advance our understanding of the past.
- Episode 194: History of Medical Marijuana
In this episode, Chase and Dr. Joyner discuss the history of medical marijuana. They talk about the different ways that marijuana has been used for medicinal purposes throughout history and how its use is changing today.
- Episode 193: The Lost City of Roanoke
In this episode, Chase and Dr. Joyner discuss the mystery of the lost colony of Roanoke. They talk about the evidence that has been found for the colony’s existence and the theories about what happened to its inhabitants.
- “I love this podcast! It’s so interesting to learn about history in a fun and engaging way. The hosts are great and they do a great job of explaining complex topics. I highly recommend this podcast to anyone who loves history.”
- “I’m not usually a big history buff, but I really enjoy listening to Chasing History Radio. The hosts are so passionate about their subject matter and they do a great job of making it interesting. I’ve learned so much about history from this podcast.”
- “I’m a huge fan of Chasing History Radio. I love the way the hosts explore all aspects of the past, from the well-known to the obscure. I always learn something new from each episode.”
- “I’m a teacher and I use Chasing History Radio in my classroom. It’s a great way to introduce my students to history in a fun and engaging way. They love listening to the hosts talk about their passion for history.”
- “I’m a lifelong history buff and I’ve listened to a lot of history podcasts, but Chasing History Radio is my favorite. The hosts are great and they do a great job of covering a wide range of topics. I highly recommend this podcast to anyone who loves history.”