“Friends” is one of the most beloved television shows of all time, and it’s no surprise that fans have their own personal favorite episodes. But, when it comes to the best episodes of “Friends,” there are a few that stand out as true gems and become Friends Episodes To Look For in a ReWatch. These episodes are not only funny and entertaining, but they also showcase the incredible chemistry between the six main characters and the clever writing that made the show such a success.
- “The One with the Prom Video” (Season 2, Episode 14) This episode showcases the back story of Ross and Rachel and how they became friends. We see a young Ross and Rachel in the high school Prom video and how Ross has always been in love with Rachel. The episode is a great look at the show’s central romance and the origins of Ross and Rachel’s relationship.
- “The One Where Ross and Rachel Take a Break” (Season 3, Episode 15) This episode is a turning point in Ross and Rachel’s relationship, as they decide to take a break. The episode explores the different perspectives of Ross and Rachel, and it highlights the show’s ability to delve into the complexities of modern relationships.
- “The One with the Embryos” (Season 4, Episode 12) This episode has the friends playing a trivia game to determine who knows each other the best. It’s a hilarious episode with some of the best-remembered moments of the show, including Joey’s revelation that he thinks Chandler is gay and Ross’ infamous “Unagi” moment.
- “The One with the Routine” (Season 6, Episode 10) This episode is a great showcase of the comedic timing of Joey and Chandler, as they perform a dance routine on the show “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve.” The episode is a great example of how the show could take a simple idea and make it into a hilarious and memorable moment.
- “The One Where Everyone Finds Out” (Season 5, Episode 14) In this episode, Phoebe finds out about Chandler and Monica’s secret relationship and decides to tell the rest of the friends. This episode is a perfect example of how the show could balance humor with emotional moments as everyone reacts to the revelation.
These are just a few examples of the many classic episodes of “Friends.” From the hilarious comedic moments to the emotional storylines, the show has something for everyone. With a talented cast and top-notch writing, “Friends” continues to be a beloved show even after all these years.
Video games have come a long way since the days of Pong and Pac-Man. Today’s games are cinematic experiences that rival the best Hollywood blockbusters. With this in mind, it’s not surprising that many gamers are calling for their favorite games to be adapted into TV shows. Here are the Top 5 Video Games That Should Be TV Shows.
- Assassin’s Creed: Assassin’s Creed is a franchise that has spanned multiple historical eras, from ancient Egypt to the French Revolution. The game’s rich historical settings and complex, multi-layered story would make for a thrilling and engaging TV series. With the ability to explore different time periods and locations, the show could have a wide range of stories to tell.
- Fallout: The post-apocalyptic world of Fallout is a unique blend of radiation-soaked wilderness and retro-futuristic technology. This setting would be a perfect backdrop for a TV show. The game’s story of survival in a world gone mad would be a compelling and thought-provoking series.
- A Plague Tale: The dark and gritty historical setting of A Plague Tale, combined with its intense and emotional story, would make for a powerful and thought-provoking TV series. With the backdrop of the Black Death, the show could explore themes of survival, morality, and the human condition.
- Horizon Zero Dawn: The lush, open-world setting of Horizon Zero Dawn, with its advanced robotic creatures and primal tribes, would be a visually stunning and action-packed TV show. The game’s story of a young woman’s journey to discover her true identity would also make for a compelling character-driven series.
- God of War: The epic Norse mythology of God of War, combined with the character development of Kratos, would make for an action-packed and emotionally charged TV series. With the game’s focus on father-son relationship and the concept of redemption, it can explore deeper themes and emotions.
In conclusion, these are just a few examples of the many video games that would make for excellent TV shows. With the current trend of adapting popular franchises, it’s only a matter of time before one of these games makes it to the small screen. As a gamer and a fan of good storytelling, we can’t wait to see which game will be the next big hit on TV.
To read more like this go to CBR.com.
Super Mario is one of the most beloved and iconic video game franchises of all time but What Do We Know About The New Super Mario Game, and what have fans been eagerly anticipating in the next installment in the series. However, with very little official information released by Nintendo, rumors and leaks have been circulating about the new game’s features and release date. Here’s a round-up of all the latest rumors and leaks surrounding the next Super Mario game.
- Release date: Some sources have suggested that the new Super Mario game will be released in 2023, to coincide with the 35th anniversary of the original Super Mario Bros. release. However, Nintendo has not confirmed this release date, and it’s important to note that the company has been known to delay games in the past.
- Open-world gameplay: Rumors have circulated that the new Super Mario game will feature an open-world structure, allowing players to explore and discover new areas in the Mushroom Kingdom. This would be a significant departure from the traditional linear level design of previous games in the series.
- Multiplayer: Leaked images have suggested that the new Super Mario game will feature a multiplayer mode, allowing players to team up and play through levels together. This would be a first for the main Super Mario series, and could open up new possibilities for gameplay and level design.
- New power-ups: There have been whispers about new power-ups that will be featured in the new game. Some rumored examples are a power-up that allows Mario to fly, and another that turns him into a giant.
- Return of classic enemies: Some fans are speculating that the new game will bring back classic Mario enemies, such as Goombas, Koopa Troopas, and Piranha Plants.
- Graphics: Some rumors are saying that the new game will feature more realistic graphics, with improved lighting and shadows, and more detailed character models.
While none of these rumors and leaks have been officially confirmed by Nintendo, they have added to the excitement surrounding the upcoming new Super Mario game. However, as with any rumors, it’s important to keep in mind that they should be taken with a grain of salt until official confirmation.
It’s worth noting that Nintendo has not officially announced a new Super Mario game, so all the information regarding it are based on rumors, leaks, and speculations, and there’s no confirmation that any of this information is accurate. Fans will have to wait for an official announcement from Nintendo to know for sure what the next Super Mario game will bring.
More about the New Super Mario Game GameRant
Click here to buy it on Etsy
- The subpar random color option has some marks that did not pass quality control. This also comes with a random set of standard quality dice.
- This unique hammer design is a initiative tracker and dice tower all in one.
- The color options are for just the dice tower, it comes comes with a random set of dice
- The initiative tracker upgrade comes with 12 flag stands, 12 dry erase flags, 2 different color dry erase markers, and a random set of dice. (If you buy the hammer and this upgrade, you will get 2 sets of random dice)
- Stash your accessories in the hammer head compartment. The flags need to arranged clip side down in a pattern to fit, refer to listing picture.
- Avoid the temptation to swing around the hammer while your accessories are stashed inside so that the hammer cap doesn’t come loose. However, it is ok to play around with once all accessories have been taken out. The hammer cap should fit tightly and stay in place; you may use a rubber band to ensure that it stays in place.
- This item is hefty but be aware that the product is 3D printed and should still be handled with care. We have a 30 day hassle free return policy. If anything breaks, please contact us for replacement parts or you may return it. Designed and 3D printed by MunnyGrubbers® in the USA.
- Looks great!
- I love this so much. It is super fun but also functional and will be the perfect gift for my nerdy little brother (lol). He is going to love it. I also love the cute dice it came with. It is such a cool trinket!
- Had issues with our first shipment;(broken teeth) seller replaced item with newer version. The teeth go into the handle easily now. Much appreciated the awesome customer service and can’t wait to play. Thanks!
So I did some digging and here are Underrated Indie Games On Steam. I am going to buy a Steam Deck very soon. I love the idea of being able to play Steam games on a portable device. This made me do some digging on this topic.
Originally on TechTheLead:
Not all indies are made equal and some do get the attention they deserve. But, for every Hollow Knight and Hades, there are hundreds of other indie titles that slipped through the cracks.
If you’re looking for a lesser-known and more affordable title to try, the ones we’ve listed below might just be right up your alley. And, make sure to grab a Steam Wallet Code from OffGamers here if you’re going to shop for more indie games.
Here is the list of 7 Underrated Indie Games On Steam:
- Immortality – It’s a mystery game that asks you to find a missing actress using live-action clips from her unreleased films. It’s not a traditional game, per se, and more of an interactive film, but it’s on Steam and it’s an indie title (a good one, if it doesn’t turn you off right away), so it fits the bill.
- PawnBarbaraian – Chess (yes, the classic strategy board game) is widely considered the mother of turn-based strategy games. However, it’s very rare to see someone take this concept and mesh it with video games and do it well. This is why exactly this very simple-looking but very addictive game known as Pawnbarbarian deserves the nod.
- HyperCharge: Unboxed – It’s rare for a game to make you feel like you’re having fun even after you’ve been playing it for dozens if not hundreds of hours. Make no mistake, we’re not against grinding here. It’s just that, sometimes, at the end of the day, you need a game that doesn’t require you to do anything to enjoy and let loose, which is exactly where Hypercharge: Unboxed comes in.
- Death’s Door – his action-adventure game isn’t afraid to show its inspirations on its sleeve, but its unique premise makes it stand out and become more than just a derivative game. In it, players will take control of a crow whose job is to reap monster souls for the Reaping Commission Headquarters. So, you know, like the grim reaper but for the non-human entities inhabiting the universe.
- Card Shark – You’d think that an 18th-century degenerate and gambler (at the time, it wasn’t an either/or kind of thing) wouldn’t make for a compelling lead character, but you’d be wrong. In Card Shark, you’re a hustler who makes a living by swindling opponents. It doesn’t matter if you’re sneaking a peak at your opponents’ cards or adding cards to your hand, nothing is off the table unless you get caught, in which way, it’s game over.
- Travellers Rest – In an industry full of sweeping adventures involving treasures, dungeons, dragons, and sometimes all three and then some, Travellers Rest puts you in charge of taking care of these weary warriors. You’ll start with an abandoned inn that you’ll have to turn into the go-to place for the world’s would-be saviors to get some respite from the battles ahead.
- Chained Echoes – It’s been said that AAA games today spend at least an entire console generation’s lifecycle (roughly around 7-10 years) in development. Chained Echoes is far from a big-budget project but it spent 7 years getting made, and we’re glad Matthias Linda didn’t stop.