Kevin Hart: Irresponsible is a 2019 stand-up comedy special by Kevin Hart. It was filmed at the O2 Arena in London on March 15, 2019, and was released on Netflix on April 2, 2019.
Kevin Hart is an American stand-up comedian, actor, and producer. He is known for his roles in films such as Think Like a Man, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, and Night School. Hart has also hosted the BET Awards, the MTV Video Music Awards, and the Oscars.
Director: The special was directed by Leslie Small. Small is a director and producer who has worked on a number of television shows and films, including The Bernie Mac Show, The Wayans Bros., and Scary Movie 3.
Location: The special was filmed at the O2 Arena in London. The O2 Arena is a multi-purpose arena in London, England. It is the largest indoor arena in the United Kingdom and the second largest indoor arena in Europe.
Size of audience: The special was filmed in front of a sold-out crowd of over 20,000 people.
- The Hollywood Reporter gave the special a positive review, calling it “a funny and insightful look at Hart’s life and career.”
- Variety also gave the special a positive review, saying that it is “a solid hour of laughs from one of the most popular comedians in the world.”
- The New York Times was less enthusiastic, giving the special a mixed review. The reviewer said that the special was “occasionally funny, but it never quite reaches the heights of Hart’s previous specials.”
- The Los Angeles Times also gave the special a mixed review, saying that it was “a bit uneven, but there are some great moments.”
- USA Today gave the special three out of four stars, saying that it is “a funny and entertaining special that is sure to please fans of Kevin Hart.”
Overall, Kevin Hart: Irresponsible is a well-received stand-up comedy special that is sure to please fans of Kevin Hart. The special is funny and insightful, and it offers a unique look at Hart’s life and career.
Podcasts Movies PopCultureGeeky Gifts Technology TV Video Games Comedy Specials