This is something I haven’t ever tried before. I am going to attempt to chronicle my reactions to the Season Finale of The Walking Dead.
#TheWalkingDead – #TWDFinale
- The Music this season has been really good. From the choices when they were torturing Darryl to the opening snippets every song has been superb.
- Damn, I miss Abraham. He was taken away from us too soon. Enough though it was a flashback – glad to see him again. And the transition from Abraham to Negan was a little jarring.
- Really want Darryl to kill Dwight. I know that he can’t but I really want him to. Dwight has to carry the plot this episode, at least for a while.
- I think I want Darryl to play Wolverine if they reboot the X-Men franchise.
- I think Sasha is going to meet a really bad end, by the end of the episode. Remember I am free thinking this, so we will see if I am right.
- Negan has some of the best one-liners in the show: “If you had a dick, I would still have these feelings.”
- Also, have a feeling we may lose Jesus in this episode. Funny turn of phrase when you type it. I would hate to see him go as well.
- Here come the freaks from the junkyard. I still want to know why they don’t talk right. There has not been enough elapsed time for language to have degraded that far.
- Having a hard time dealing with having to see Abraham again. He was one of my favorite characters and we are having to relive him being in the finale.
- Those fucking garbage-pail-kid reject motherfuckers! I knew I hated them for some reason.
- Negan does have a flair for the dramatic. Sasha packaged in a coffin. Holy crap.
- Love the fact that Negan wanted the pool table and all the pool cue and the chalk. Keep the funny coming because I do not think it is going to last very long.
- Did not see that coming. I thought she was going to attack Negan when he opened the casket. Go, Sasha. And I still hate those Garbage Pail Kid motherfuckers.
- Despite her voice, Jadis made that flip really well. Grew to hate her even more.
- Very surreal that we are still hearing fighting going on in the background while Negan is pontificating.
- Damn Shiva jumps into the fray and all hell breaks lose.
- The Kingdom is in! Hilltop is in!
- Lots of dead folks but I don’t think we lost anymore of our favorites. At least not yet.
- I kind of hope that Eugene dies. We started the season thinking he might be dead, we may finally get to see that.
- I am not believing that we are going to get a peaceful ending to this season.
- Wanted a little more of a cliffhanger but good finale.
Thanks for another great season Walking Dead crew and cast!