Born March 28, 1970
Vince Vaughn is fantastic. I love him in every role that I see him in. And, as you may have heard one more than one of our podcasts – I want him to be in every movie. And if he can’t have a speaking role just have him walk through the scene and wave at the camera. We need more Vince Vaughn. Vaughn delivers fast-paced dialogue better than anyone else. I am going to try and include some of the snippets from the movies below just for reference. I bet you can hear him speaking the lines.
- Swingers – This was the first major motion picture that I remember seeing Vaughn in. I can sum this movie up with one line: Baby, that was money! Tell me that wasn’t money.
- Clay Pigeons – Vaughn as Lester the Molester: Some people just need-NEED-killing.
- Psycho – No dialogue from this one. This movie a few others are proof of just how talented an actor Vaughn is. It takes someone special to step into Anthony Perkins shoes.
- Dodgeball – The stripper was meant to be congratulatory.
- Anchorman – What, you guys can’t say one thing? Even the guy that can’t think said something. You guys just stand there? Come on.
- Wedding Crashers – Yeah, it could have been the soft mattress. Or the midnight rape. Or the nude gay art show that took place in my room. One of those probably added to the lack of sleep.
My father came from nothing, so he believed that people could do anything if they worked hard enough. I think he liked that I chose to be an actor. Both he and my mom were totally supportive.