Video games have come a long way since the days of Pong and Pac-Man. Today’s games are cinematic experiences that rival the best Hollywood blockbusters. With this in mind, it’s not surprising that many gamers are calling for their favorite games to be adapted into TV shows. Here are the Top 5 Video Games That Should Be TV Shows.
- Assassin’s Creed: Assassin’s Creed is a franchise that has spanned multiple historical eras, from ancient Egypt to the French Revolution. The game’s rich historical settings and complex, multi-layered story would make for a thrilling and engaging TV series. With the ability to explore different time periods and locations, the show could have a wide range of stories to tell.
- Fallout: The post-apocalyptic world of Fallout is a unique blend of radiation-soaked wilderness and retro-futuristic technology. This setting would be a perfect backdrop for a TV show. The game’s story of survival in a world gone mad would be a compelling and thought-provoking series.
- A Plague Tale: The dark and gritty historical setting of A Plague Tale, combined with its intense and emotional story, would make for a powerful and thought-provoking TV series. With the backdrop of the Black Death, the show could explore themes of survival, morality, and the human condition.
- Horizon Zero Dawn: The lush, open-world setting of Horizon Zero Dawn, with its advanced robotic creatures and primal tribes, would be a visually stunning and action-packed TV show. The game’s story of a young woman’s journey to discover her true identity would also make for a compelling character-driven series.
- God of War: The epic Norse mythology of God of War, combined with the character development of Kratos, would make for an action-packed and emotionally charged TV series. With the game’s focus on father-son relationship and the concept of redemption, it can explore deeper themes and emotions.
In conclusion, these are just a few examples of the many video games that would make for excellent TV shows. With the current trend of adapting popular franchises, it’s only a matter of time before one of these games makes it to the small screen. As a gamer and a fan of good storytelling, we can’t wait to see which game will be the next big hit on TV.
To read more like this go to CBR.com.