Rob Corddry – Born February 4, 1971
Rob Corddry is one funny guy. He is one of those comedians and actors that I will go search for anything he is in. I first ran across him watching the Daily Show and I have been a fan ever since.
- Hot Tub Time Machine – Say what you will. I know this is a dumb premise for a movie and I know that it is not some award-winning piece of film but it makes me laugh each and every time I watch it.
- Hot Tub Time Machine 2 – Same as the first one and just as funny. HTTM2 might be even funnier than the original.
- Ballers – If you are not watching Ballers… what the hell. The Rock, Rob Corddry, sports agents and representation.
- Childrens Hospital – Doctor show with lots of sex, lots of emotion, and lots of children. Again, a funny show that has a lot of heart as well.
- The Daily Show – Nuff said. Best news program on TV.
I actually got the part. And I thought, Well, I’ll do it for a while. I’ll just quit if it’s stupid.