This week… Procras10ation Episode 6 – The One Where We Wrestle With Our Top 5. We freaking love wrestling, especially old school wrestling. We want to share with you our love of wrestling.
- We miss old school wrestling.
- The story lines are gone and people are too wised-up – thank you Stone Cold Steve Autin and your podcasts. Neon clocks, killing flies and going hunting with Teddy Fowler.
- IWC – Internet Wrestling Community
- Jason wants the Ho Train and I want the Nation of Domination.
- Penelope the podcast puppy makes her first appearance of the show.
- Jason bashes the new wrestler base even though he fears them.
- It is obvious that both of us like the Attitude Era.
- Fuck Ted Dibiase… just kidding.
- Jason doesn’t like the children of older wrestlers. Don’t give them a pass because of their pedigree.
- We love Shane McMahaon. He has always been a draw and if you don’t think so… you are the mark.
- Doink the Clown
- Yeah, I know Jumanji had already dropped when this pod dropped.
- Rock and Sock connection gets
- We are pitching a new show for Stone Cold and Teddy Fowler – Stone Cold’s Blazer.
Top 5 Wrestlers
- Sting and Brett Hart – Tied for number one. Brett Hart – technician and wrestling personified. Sting rocks a gimmick like nobody’s business. They shared the same finisher. Both rocked the wrestling world. Sting the author of the auto-docu-bio-pic.
- Stone Cold Steve Austin – He is probably in his own category. He is immortal. He changed wrestling and invented a new type of archetype. He had some BAAAAAD Gimmicks.
- The Rock – The most electrifying man in all of entertainment. The look, the mic skills, the whole package. There were some bad gimmicks in The Rock’s past. We might know a little too much abouThe Rock – Go – Dwayne Johnson.
- Hulk Hogan – Amazing physical specimen. Huge. He had the charisma to keep the whole crowd suck in. The Real American Music would hit and the crowd would go crazy. It was Hulk Hogan on Wrestling and Hulk Hogan’s Rockin Wrestling for a cartoon. Wrestle Mania 3 slamming Andre the Giant.
- Jeff Hardy and the Hardy Boys in general. “Come out of the shadows Lita and show us the Whale Tail.” The resurgence of the tag team and these guys were off the chain. High-flyer extraordinaire. Jeff Hardy against the Luchas. Punky Gothic look. Broken crack head Matt Hardy with an X-Men reference.
- Rowdy Roddy Piper – All out of gum and ready to kick ass. Hot Rod was one of the best ever. He and Brett Hart had one of the best runs against each other ever. Started wrestling before he turned 16. Faught Mr. T in Wrestlemania 2 or 3. Was Hulk Hogan’s heel he is what pushed Hogan over the top. Maybe the best Talker ever! They Live – Hell Comes to Frogtown.
- The Undertaker – He should almost be in his own category. His gimmick scared the shit out of me as a kid. Paul Bearer looked like a child molester. Daniel is banned from doing that impersonation ever again. The Phenom.
- Mick Foley – ManKind – Dude Love – Cactus Jack – I didn’t know if I liked him or not when I first saw him as ManKind but he is one of the best. Barbwire, tacks, and c-4.Hell In A Cell with Taker. Ear torn off in a match with Vader. Smart guy, great writer, weird Santa connection.
- Ric Flair – He carried all of those regional shows on his shoulders for a long time. Flair was an amazing wrestler. Whenever he took the ring you knew what the sequence of events was going to be. He was going to get on his knees and beg. He was going to take the turnbuckle flip. He was going to chop the crap out of someone. He was gonna get a lot of ‘color.’ Hair the color of Santa Claus’s robe.
- Kevin Nash – Big Sexy Kevin Nash. Diesel his own self. The Great and Power Oz. Vinnie Vegas. Some really bad gimmicks and he was not the best wrestler but he has charisma out of the yin-yang.
- Lita – extraordinarily bad ass.
- Andre the Giant
- Ron Simmons – Part of Doom, Faarooq, and the APA – DAMN!
- Legion of Doom
- Macho Man Randy Savage
- Dusty Rhodes
- Jerry Lawler
- Chris Jericho
- Scott Hall
- Bad Ass Billy Gunn
- Eddie Guerrero
- Chris Benoit
- British Bulldog
- Owen Hart
- Jake the Snake Roberts
- Junkyard Dog
- Koko Beware
Go watch Wrasslin!