This week… Procras10ation Episode 13 – The One Where We Make Chicken Salad Out Of Justice League. We have finally both watched Justice League. We are trying to be fair-ish. We are trying to be less negative than we want to be… we might not succeed.
- Jason is glad that he didn’t see this in the theater. He would have asked for his money back.
- We are blaming Zack Snyder for most of the bad portions of this movie.
- Jason is reading the reviews, bad and good from Rotten Tomatoes.
- Don’t get us wrong, all DC movies will make money. Lots of money, but they are just not quite as good as MCU movies.
- Daniel’s Cons:
- Snyder gone
- Nolan gone
- Warner Brothers stay out.
- Martian Man Hunter or John Stewart Green Lantern would have been better than some of the other characters that they used.
- Jason’s Pros:
- Loved Ezra Miller as Flash. He was funny, he was light. He would have been better as Robin or any of the Teen Titans. He would be great as Nightwing. I didn’t like the Flash CGI. His acting was great.
- Jason Momoa, for the most part, was terrific.
- More Ray Fisher. More Cyborg. This was the big miss. His character was by far the most interesting.
- Gal Gadot and Affleck were good together.
- We finally got the Superman moment that we wanted. They let Superman be the Boy Scout.
- The score was really good. You got strains of 78 Superman and 89 Batman in the score.
- Jason doesn’t think that they will get past this movie. There might not be another Justice League.
- Why Steppenwolf? It is supposedly a leap to Darkseid. Huh?
- Why didn’t the Mother Boxes make an appearance in any of the rest of the movies? There should have been some play to those freaking thing at some point in another movie.
- There were some logic pieces that just didn’t make any sense in this movie. There was no connection between these movies. They didn’t build the universe.
- Batman is the World’s Finest Detective but he is not very logical and has no detective skills.
- There is also a problem with facial hair in this movie. How did Affleck grow a whole beard while he was going to find Aquaman?
- The goofy Ironman 3 save of the people falling out of the plane is WAAAAY more believable than the Flash pushing that damn truck on a dirt road.
- Mother Boxes and High Father – screw Jack Kirby, in his ass. Why does DC have so many stupid things?
- We call back to our Trilogy of Star Wars goodness: Prequels – Original Trilogy – New Trilogy
- We are considering digging through the full MCU.
Procras10ation Episode 13 – The One Where We Make Chicken Salad Out Of Justice League let us know what you thought about this movie. Did you like it did you hate it.
Reach out to us and let us know what you think!
Catch up on past episodes of Procras10ation