Born April 12, 1971
Nicholas Brendon , playing Xander, was one of my favorite characters on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The episode entitled The Zeppo is the best Xander-centric episode in my opinion. The whole plot revolves around him and it isTV perfection.
- Who’s a little fear demon? Come on, who’s a little fear demon?
- Are you ready to get down, you funky party weasel?
- You know what day is great for a break-up? Any day but Valentine’s Day!
- I don’t handle rejection well. Funny, considering all the practice I’ve had, huh?
- I’m sorry, but let’s not forget that I hated Angel long before you guys jumped on the bandwagon. So I think I deserve a little something for not saying ‘I told you so’ long before now. And if Giles wants to go after the, uh, fiend that murdered his girlfriend, I say, ‘Faster, pussycat, kill, kill.
It was nice to make things right, and I went to prom and actually had a good time in the TV world – the real world wasn’t so much fun.