Diamond Dallas Page
Born April 5, 1956
Diamond Dallas Page is known as a wrestler that got into the business later in his life and became one of the fastest rising stars ever. For me, even when WCW was in its decline, he was part of the show that kept me entertained and watching.
- American Wrestling Association – 1988 – Manager extraordinaire. He led Badd Company to the tag team championships and managed Curt Hennig
- Professional Wrestling Federation – 1989 to 1991 – color commentator
- World Championship Wrestling – 1991 to 2001 – This is where I was first exposed to DDP. He was a huge part of me getting back into wrestling when I was in college. Always cut a good promo, always put on a good promo, and the Diamond Cutter was the first finisher that I remember being able to be put on from any angle at any time. Way before the RKO.
- World Wrestling Federation (WWE) – 2001 to 2002 & 2011 to present (part-time basis) – His first run was short-lived but spectacular. He was injured in a match in 2002 and his contract expired. That didn’t keep him from coming back and even being inducted into the Hall of Fame.
- Total Nonstop Action Wrestling – 2004 to 2005
- DDP Yoga – Insanely good Yoga program that is changing people’s lives, including a lot of his friends and colleagues in the wrestling business.
I don’t quit. If someone quits on me, that’s on them, but I’m not going to quit, especially if I say I’m going to do something.
-Diamond Dallas Page