What To Buy
Click here to buy it on Etsy
- The subpar random color option has some marks that did not pass quality control. This also comes with a random set of standard quality dice.
- This unique hammer design is a initiative tracker and dice tower all in one.
- The color options are for just the dice tower, it comes comes with a random set of dice
- The initiative tracker upgrade comes with 12 flag stands, 12 dry erase flags, 2 different color dry erase markers, and a random set of dice. (If you buy the hammer and this upgrade, you will get 2 sets of random dice)
- Stash your accessories in the hammer head compartment. The flags need to arranged clip side down in a pattern to fit, refer to listing picture.
- Avoid the temptation to swing around the hammer while your accessories are stashed inside so that the hammer cap doesn’t come loose. However, it is ok to play around with once all accessories have been taken out. The hammer cap should fit tightly and stay in place; you may use a rubber band to ensure that it stays in place.
- This item is hefty but be aware that the product is 3D printed and should still be handled with care. We have a 30 day hassle free return policy. If anything breaks, please contact us for replacement parts or you may return it. Designed and 3D printed by MunnyGrubbers® in the USA.
- Looks great!
- I love this so much. It is super fun but also functional and will be the perfect gift for my nerdy little brother (lol). He is going to love it. I also love the cute dice it came with. It is such a cool trinket!
- Had issues with our first shipment;(broken teeth) seller replaced item with newer version. The teeth go into the handle easily now. Much appreciated the awesome customer service and can’t wait to play. Thanks!
What To Buy
The She Series Collage is a terrific pop-culture art piece that would make a great addition to your home or office.
Click here to buy She Series Collage
A special limited edition poster featuring the entire collection of pop-culture characters from my She-Series on one print!
Characters included are:
Wonder – Diana Prince as Wonder Woman
Resist – Rey from Star Wars
Honor – Mulan
Explore – Moana
Rebel – Princess Leia from Star Wars
Imagine – Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables
Work – Angelica Schulyer from Hamilton
Slay – Buffy Summers from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Defend – Okoye from Black Panther
Innovate – Shuri from Black Panther
Love – Rose from Star Wars
Hope – The 13th Doctor from Doctor Who
Marvel – Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel
Believe – Meg Murry from A Wrinkle In Time
Learn – Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
Vote – Lady Liberty
Fight – Merida from Brave
Persist – Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars
Lead – Amidala from Star Wars
Defy – Elphaba from Wicked
Dream – Tiana from The Princess and the Frog
Misbehave – Zoe Washburne from Firefly
Excel – Amy Santiago from Brooklyn 99
Thwip – Gwen Stacy as Spider-Gwen from Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse
Question – Dana Scully from the X-Files
Persevere – Sarah Williams from Labyrinth
Care – Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation
Value – Peggy Carter from Agent Carter
Avenge – Natasha Romanova as Black Widow (Natasha Romanova)
Sass =- Megara from Hercules
Power – She-Ra
Challenge – Dottie Hinson A League of Their Own
Balance – Korra from The Legend of Korra
Communicate – Uhura from Star Trek
Educate – Professor Minerva McGonagall from Harry Potter
Guide – Tala from Moana
The poster is 18×24 inches printed on 100 lb.
This print is not matted or framed.
This is my original art, painted using Photoshop.
The print will be mailed safely within a clear art sleeve, rolled, and mailed in a sturdy cardboard tube.
This print is not signed.
- Absolutely love the poster. The colors and quality is amazing and it really brightens my office
- This print is so beautiful I absolutely in love it with it, can’t wait to get a frame to hang it up. Thanks so much
- t’s beautiful. I’ve ordered from here before and love it so I got another one. The quality is so nice and it’s awesome. Can’t say enough nice things about this.
What To Buy
So I was on Etsy and Dropping a Bounty Wall Art popped up. I immediately cracked up and sent the link to several friends. In fact, I think I even posted it on facebook. The artwork is beautifully done and the details are really cool. The armor is right on the money. Also, there is a picture of Jabba’s Palace Leia on the wall behind him. Cracked me up.
Click here to buy Dropping a Bounty Wall Art
From DisParodyArt on Etsy:
Part of every sale goes directly to the artists that created our selection of hilarious fine kitchen art!
Comes with Certificate of Hilarity
Dropping a Bounty is the perfect kitchen art based on an original oil painting by the anonymous artist Bucket. This alarming yet hilarious anime art is the perfect addition to anyone’s home décor.
Choice of PREMIUM PAPER or WRAPPED CANVAS which is ready to hang/no frame necessary. UV protected Canvas is wrapped around an internal hardwood stretcher bar so the sides of the canvas mirror the image.
- High quality, great print. Just got it framed yesterday and it looks great.
- I love admiring this art while in our restroom!
- Love the poster! Looks exactly as advertised and came packaged very well. Shipping took much longer than expected but I believe this wasn’t the seller’s fault and just due
What To Buy
There is no replacement for vintage 1970s Console Display Lamps. There is a reason for that, they are vintage and no one is making them anymore. If you are going steampunk or cosplaying as your favorite robot from the 70s or 80s, there is no other way than to source these from somewhere that has the real thing. These are assorted bulbs from the 1970s that came off mainframes. modern computers don’t use these anymore, of course, but there are still reasons why you might need a handful of these laying around.
Click here to buy 1970s Console Display Lamps
From Zenon Kraft:
Genuine 1970’s IBM System 370 mainframe computer display lamps with display tag and gift box. Great gift for geek, techie, engineer, computer history buff, IBMer.
Removed from working equipment decades ago after it was sold for recycling. You get 5 lamps with card and gift box. Colors are random, mostly white, but you will receive at least 2 different colors.
Display props are NOT included, such as ruler, silver dollar, old photos.
Genuine, used, 50 year old, recycled computer equipment. Not guaranteed to work in your System 370.
- Exactly as advertised: these bulbs are beautiful and in good shape. Wonderful piece of computing history.
- Just as described. Thank you. I wonder what voltage they operate on?
- Very nice. I like them!
What To Buy
I didn’t know that a Micro Smoke Machine existed. At least I didn’t know that I could buy one on Etsy. Now, I don’t really have a need for this but I for sure have a WANT for this. Can you imagine having a Halloween costume that would look really good with smoke coming off it it and actually being able to pull that off?!?
Click here to buy this on Etsy.
From WaynesWorkshopStudio on Etsy:
Micro smoke machine PRO for a wide range of cosplay , costume , tabletop , photography and many other projects!
Complete Costronica Pocket Smoke PRO.
Quick connect push fitting (to easy connect/disconnect tube).
1 meter of tube to guide smoke to a point of your choosing.
Small bottle filled with smoke juice.
Remote control only! A for toggle, B for momentary.
Powered by a 16340 lithium-ion battery! (not included)
Connector for the LED, if led is purchased. (seperate listing)
Instructional video, available after purchase in your account.
- This is a wonderful little gadget that worked beautifully for my needs adding remote controlled smoke and lights to my work Halloween costume. Thanks for bringing my jetpack to life!
- Works perfectly with my ghost trap. Got the LED attachment and it’s so good Im ordering two more colors.
- I’m completely satisfied! Super fast shipping, perfect seller service! An awesome upgrade for my Ghostbusters ghost trap (smoke and green LED)!