Born April 20, 1959
Clint Howard has been acting, small screen and large screen, since he was a child. His unique look, his acting chops, and the fact that he has been literally acting for his entire life makes Howard someone to look like whenever he shows up in a movie.
- Star Trek (TOS) – Balok – Howard played an alien and an adversary to Kirk and the Enterprise.
- Gentle Ben – This was the first place that I remember seeing Clint Howard. I saw it in reruns but I do remember my mom telling me that he was Opie’s brother off the Andy Griffith Show.
- Tango & Cash – Howard has a brief cameo in this 80s action film.
- Backdraft – Another cameo and you can see in his career that it has become a badge of honor having Clint Howard show up in your movie.
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me – He has one of the best running bits in all of these movies. The radar operator bit is a classic.
One of my earliest memories is being inside the recording studio and I see the shadow of a figure that looks an awful lot like Walt Disney. Then the door opened and Mr. Disney walked in and said, ‘Hi Clint.’ I won’t ever forget that.