Rowdy Roddy Piper
Born April 17, 1954
Rowdy Roddy Piper is my all time favorite professional wrestler. He was the best bad guy. He was the logical voice of reason… most of the time. He was completely unpredictable. I was an idiot and did not go to see him when he came to a fan show in Knoxville, TN. I missed meeting him, as he passed away a short time later.
Hot Rod – YOU WILL BE MISSED!
- I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I’m all out of bubble gum.
- Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
- Sooner or later, everybody pays the piper.
- I’m the reason Hulk Hogan lost his hair.
- I don’t need to know how tough I am to know how tough I am.
- My business, in the beginning, was very lawless and the more trouble I go into, the more the promoters liked me back then. I was on the front page for doing something wrong, the arena was full. Then, all of a sudden, everything changed somehow and they put rules in. You put rules in a gunfight? I’m not so good at following those rules. I don’t’ know what will happen at WrestleMania.
I’m so quick, I could spit int he wind, duck, and let it hit the old lady behind me.
-Rowdy Roddy Piper