Born April 26, 1965
Kevin James is a truly funny guy. He has played a variety of roles and he seems to be able to play just about any role, some of which we will dig into below. He is very deft at physical humor but then you watch him act and emote and he is a very talented as an actor.
- Hitch – This was the first movie that I remember Kevin James in. He was fantastic in this role. In particular, the training montage with Will Smith is one of the funniest things that Will Smith has been involved in, in a long time.
- The King of Queens – Doug Heffernan, as a character, ran across three different shows. Doug was the springboard for Kevin James onto the large screen and really gave a jolt to his career. Add Leah Remini to this and it is no wonder that James is as big a star as he is.
- I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry – Kevin James and Adam Sandler are box office gold. Having them marry each other for health benefits – genius. Such a funny thought provoking movie.
- Paul Blart: Mall Cop – Bag on this movie all you want. They had me when he slid across the floor and didn’t quite make it to cover. Laughed my ass off.
- Here Comes the Boom – A much more trim Kevin James learning to MMA fight to save a program in his school. Bizarre plot great flick. Loved it.
There’s no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.