Ashton Kutcher – Born February 7, 1978
Ashton Kutcher is on the list of actors that I will watch whatever they are in. Not saying I will always love it but he has produced enough entertainment for me over the years that I will still give it a watch.
- Dude, Where’s My Car – Completely ridiculous. Completely stupid. Completely re-watchable.
- The Butterfly Effect – Looking for Kutcher’s range? Start here. Interesting plot and Kutcher carries the whole thing on his shoulders.
- That ’70s Show – Kelso is the heart of this show. I cannot tell you how many times I have watched through this series. Just go and search through this series for any time that Kelso gets hit in the eye by Hyde. Comedy gold.
- Open Season – “I’m half doe and half buck. I’m a Duck!” Not to mention when he is throwing bunnies at the window. Cracks me up just thinking about it.
- The Ranch – Go get current on this show. Kutcher and Masterson as Sam Elliot’s kids. Holy crap.
I’m continually trying to make choices that put me against my own comfort zone. As long as you’re uncomfortable, it means you’re growing.